CIRCULAR ECONOMY FRONTIERS WORKSHOP
CIRCULAR ECONOMY FRONTIERS WORKSHOP is to bring together current and intending circular economy innovators and industry experts with the sole purpose to create a trade channel in Nigeria and Africa for circular solutions in other to address the already enormous employment deficit and social crisis caused by poverty and unemployment.
This workshop will bring together innovators solving issues arising from textile waste, tyres waste, plants waste, food waste, plastics waste and other municipal solid waste.
The event will bring together leaders from the private sector, public sector, institutions of learning and civil societies. It will also have in attendance sustainability leaders from institutions leading the circular economy movement.
The result we intend to have is
- Build sustainable trade channels for local circular economy innovators.
- Connect local change agents with international off-takers.
- Raise conversations around revenue generation from waste, beyond plastics.
- Create another viable and sustainable source of IGR for the country.
- Reduce the amount of waste ending up on dumpsites.
For SPONSORSHIP and COLLABORATION: